Patch Notes - November 15, 2022 (BRO Event Release)
Posted on Nov 15, 2022
- Raff, Weatherlight Captain will correctly require tapping two untapped creatures to draw a card.
- If you kick Urborg Repossession, you will correctly be allowed to deselect any unwanted targets prior to clicking OK.
- A corner case involving Ivy, Gleeful Spellthief’s interaction with creatures already having ward will be corrected.
- The fateful hour ability of Faith’s Shield will correctly function.
- A player controlling Opposition Agent will be able to see their opponent’s hand while the trigger is resolving.
- Note: MTGO will not be able to achieve 100% alignment with how tabletop implements this card – this is the last planned functionality update for Opposition Agent.